HIV/AIDs for the Compassionate Clinician3 CEU's
This is an comprehensive, interactive course taught in a relaxed atmosphere, appropriate for the healthcare provider who wishes to have a thorough understanding of the disease and its ramifications, including the emotional toll it takes on its victims and their loved ones. The instructor helps the students to confront and examine their own biases, including the cultural taboos about sex, gender identity and relationships, which can hinder our own ability to give the best care to our patient.
This course also satisfies licensure requirements for the following Florida Boards:
- Florida Board of Optometry;
- Florida Board of Hearing Aids Specialists;
- Fl Dietetics and Nutrition Practice Council;
- Fl Council of Licensed Midwifery;
- The Florida Certification Board;
- Fl Board of Athletic Training;
- Fl Board of Massage Therapists;
- Fl Board of Clinical Laboratory Personnel;
- Fl Board of Nursing Home Administration;
- Fl Board of Occupational Therapists;
- Fl Board of Physical Therapy Practice;
- Fl Board of Podiatric Medicine;
- Fl Board of Respiratory Care;
- Fl Board of Medical Physicists;
- Fl Electrolysis Council
See ADDITIONAL Courses Below!
Be sure to chose your location from the drop down menu!